Sunday 22 June 2014

Chicken Korma

"How can you not like Indian food?"
   "What do you mean, how can I not like it? I just don't."
   "It's delicious! The flavours are so intense! I mean, I get it if you don't enjoy spicy food. Nobody likes that sort of blitzkrieg on the digestive system."
   "It's not just the spice though... It's so heavy on onions and garlic. You can't not absolutely stink after you eat a curry! I mean, how is one supposed to go out and pull after having eaten a curry?"
   "Well, I have a girlfriend, so..."
   "You know what I mean."
   "Well, that's a fair point. But why not order something that's a bit more mild? You can get perfectly good curries without having to suffer."
   "Like what?"
   "Chicken korma? It's nicely mild, but got bags of flavour."
   "Isn't that the one that looks like baby poo?"
   "For crying out loud, Tony, will you just man up and try some?"
   "Fine, add a chicken korma onto the takeaway. But if I don't like it, go hungry, and end up dying from starvation it's entirely your fault."
   "God, you're such a drama queen when you've been drinking. Right, they say it'll be here in forty minutes."
   "Cool. Do you want to play chess while we wait?"
   "Sure. Standard drinking rules apply, I assume?"
   "Obviously. What would be the point otherwise?"